* Create a html web app that can visualise Cisco cdr (call detail records) from sql and csv/txt file to display graphs and tables
* ability to filter, search, export, visualise as graph/chart.
* Pre-built views/reports and graphs/charts as per the CDR Calculated and Visualised Metrics specific in this dev spec (below)
* A sample CDR file is provided as well as useful links that may assist.
* A sample set of CDR report and visual views have been provided for context to assist.
* Pull CDR data from Microsoft Server SQL Pro and make render reports as per metrics above
* Pull cdr data from cdr csv/txt file and make render reports as per metrics below.
* Configure Users and Roles with access to the web app, for example role 1 is to administer the app (add new users, etc, change CSS/colours, change logo on report/pages, etc), other role2 is just a basic user who can only see reports and graphs/charts.
* Filterable/searchable table in HTML
* Once table is rendered a graph can be executed using that same data by clicking a button
* Ability to group call records in table by number, date, extension, disconnect cause code, etc.
CDR Calculated and Visualised Metrics
* Total Calls All calls for the specified Search Set Criteria (original search results) and also the combination of the Connected and Not Connected Calls
* Connected Calls Calls in which a connection was established, regardless of duration and also the combination of Answered and Voice Mail Calls
* Not Connected Calls Calls in which a connection was not established
* Abandoned Calls Calls in which the originating party dialed a number and then hung up/ended the call first before a successful connection was established
* Abandoned Off-Hook Calls Calls in which the originating party hung up/ended the call before dialing/calling any number or destination
* Answered Calls Connected calls which were not answered by a voicemail port or device (e.g. Not a voice mail call)
* Forwarded Calls Non-Voice Mail Calls where the original called party (dialed) number is different than the final called party number
* Voice Mail Calls Calls which are answered by a voicemail port or device, regardless of duration
* Transferred From Calls Calls which resulted in a transfer (either blind or consultative) to an ensuing call
* Transferred To Calls Calls which were the result of a transfer (either blind or consultative) and also the combination of Transferred (Blind) To Calls and Transferred Consultative To Calls
* Transferred (Blind) To Calls Calls which were the result of a blind transfer from a previous call
Transferred (Consultative) To Calls Calls which were the result of a consultative transfer from a previous call
* Long Duration Calls Calls in which the duration is greater than or equal to the specified long call duration. The default duration is 1 hour (3600 seconds).
* Medium Duration Calls Calls in which the duration is between the specific short and long call duration. The default short duration is 10 seconds and long duration is 1 hour (3600 seconds).
* Short Duration Calls Calls in which the duration is less than or equal to the specified short call duration. The default duration is 10 seconds
* Two Way Video Calls Calls in which the video was used/transmitted by both the originating and terminating party
* One Way Video Calls Calls in which the video was used/transmitted by either the originating or terminating party, but not both
* Queued Calls Calls in which the native CUCM call queuing took place, regardless of queue duration
* Total Calls Inbound (and total time)
* Total Calls Outbound (and total time)
* Total Calls Inbound and Outbound (and total time)
* Audio Calls by Device Pool / Location (and total time)
* Total Calls by Person / Extension Number (and total time)
* Total Inbound Calls by Person / Extension (and total time)Number
* Total Outbound Calls by Person / Extension Number (and total time)
* Disconnect Reason of Calls (and total time)
* Disconnect Cause Code, etc. Of Inbound Calls (and total time)
* Disconnect Reason of Outbound Calls (and total time)
* Calls Per Day
* Calls Per Week
* Calls Per Month
* Calls Per Hour of Day
* Top 10 calls by time/duration
* Top 10 calls by Person / extension number
CDR Field Descriptions
Cisco Call Detail Records Codes
CDR Examples and descriptions on search
Category IT & Programming
Subcategory Desktop apps
What is the scope of the project? Create a new app
Is this a project or a position? Project
I currently have I have specifications
Required availability As needed
API Integrations Other (Other APIs)
Required platforms Windows, Mac OS
Deadline: February 03, 2020