Randstad Shared Services works to provide unique professional development for Shared Service Centers and for helping our clients searching for talents in different areas such as finance, it, contact center, hr and marketing.
As a result of a solid partnership between Randstad and NMQ Digital, a global provider of digital marketing execution services, we are looking for a AEM Developer - Freelancer (m/f).
- Solid development experience with AEM 6.1 or higher;
- Experience with Adobe Experience Manager building blocks (templates, components, dialogs, widgets, workflows etc., The aem development and deployment process, the jcr repository(oak), and the use of core frameworks [e.g. Apache Sling, Apache Felix]);
- Strong Java (J2EE) development experience;
- Experience implementing Templates, Components, Dialogs (Touch UI) and Workflows.
- Availability to travel;
- Availability to a freelance project;
- Immediate entry into an attractive project in a prestigious multinational company;
- Integration in a multicultural team;
- Conditions of remuneration to be agreed by the experience and knowledge demonstrated.
Category IT & Programming
Subcategory Web development
What is the scope of the project? Create a new custom site
Is this a project or a position? Project
I currently have Not applicable
Required availability As needed
Roles needed Developer
Deadline: Not specified