Salary: 22.000 USD per year.
Must have potential to develop: Web Development - Attention to detail - Software Architecture - Analytics
Front-end development - Full-stack development - Back-end development -Software Development
English is required
Your role will be 'Junior Software Engineer' and you’ll be tasked with maintaining and building a high-quality web app. You’ll be working alongside the ceo, your tech lead, a product designer, a ux researcher, and senior engineers.
We use multiple frameworks to improve our chances of success: the scientific method, user-driven design, Kanban, Material Design, Vue, Scala, Java, OAuth, KPIs, AARRR, etc. You can learn them on the go.
If you like working alongside some of the best practitioners in their field, rising to meet significant challenges, being entrepreneurial, paying great attention to detail, and you’d like to grow professionally, this opportunity is for you.
You'll facilitate and be responsible for our growth by:
• Developing awesome, high-quality web-apps: scalable, fast-response, cross-browser, and cross-device.
• Fixing bugs. Many bugs.
• Continually suggesting and implementing improvements to our existing code base.
• Suggesting integrations with existing tools to accelerate development cycles.
• Proposing and implementing solutions that scale.
• Developing fast-response and high-availability services.
• Committing to following the standards and rules proposed and agreed on by the team.
• Contributing to open-source projects.
• Communicating proactively.
You're *not* expected to be familiar with our existing stack (as described above). You should be able to learn it on the go. You only need proven experience developing web apps using any stack.
Category IT & Programming
Subcategory Web development
What is the scope of the project? Create a new custom site
Is this a project or a position? Project
I currently have Not applicable
Required availability As needed
Roles needed Developer
Deadline: Not specified