We are looking for an experienced Candidate Sourcer/Recruitment Coordinator to join our team. You need to be fluent in Bahasa Melayu and English in writing and verbal communication.
Your responsibilities include posting ads, liaising with queries from potential candidates mainly via WhatsApp/Email/Messenger, using various channels to look for potential candidates including social media, and you will through interaction with interested candidates, qualify their fit to job types and build talent pipelines for current and future hiring needs.
We like working with people who think ‘outside-the-box’ and who finish projects in a timely manner.
This is an ongoing role for the suitable person.
• Posting job ads and reposting ads in Indeed and other platforms as advised
• From the job ad posted, you will liaise with potential candidates via Messenger/WhatsApp/Email to identify their interests, experiences and evaluate job fit
• Source for potential candidates on social media (only in suitable job Groups (e.g. Facebook)
• Develop Candidate Pipelines for current and future hiring needs by updating info of (qualified candidates) into the Talent Spreadsheet and/or maintain candidate databases in applicant tracking system
• You will also update all the Resumes, Candidate Photos, Files related to the potential candidates into applicant tracking system where appropriate
• In addition to above, provide a shortlist of qualified candidates for any open positions
• Proven work experience in a Candidate Sourcer/ Recruitment Coordinator or similar role
• Will be available to work part-time 3 days a week, this is an ongoing work
• Hands-on experience with sourcing techniques and methods of liaison with candidates (e.g. Liaison via Messenger/WhatsApp/Email and recruiting on social platforms)
• Familiarity with HR databases and Applicant Tracking Systems (ATSs)
• Can complete all the tasks as per Responsibilities above
• Effective time-management abilities
• Some college course work or equivalent work experience
You will be remunerated based on the number of potential candidates you can find that have been evaluated by you to be fit and available for such jobs.
Qualified Candidate details will need to be updated accurately in Talent Spreadsheet and/or applicant tracking system.
Target = At least 10 potential candidates weekly.
Details will be verified to ensure accuracy and no false information is provided.
Category: Finance & Management
What do you need?: For various positions
Is this a project or a position?: Project
Required availability: As needed