* LatinVision Media Inc. (Online Media) [desde 10/2012]
* PromoLatino, Inc (Market Research) [desde 8/2012]
* Intelligence Decision Makers (Market Research) [desde 2012]
* Ipsos Loyalty (Market Research) [desde 2011]: With 5 analysts in charge, responsible for delivering around 25 projects each month.
• Developed and trained the team to analyze for make deliverables with actionable recommendations for our clients: Santader, HSBC, Banamex, Microsoft, FedEx, Martí, Sport City, Toyota, Honda, Chevrolet, Herdez, Principal Financial Group, Prenda Fácil, Cash America and Cartier.
• Designed managed ad-hoc of mystery shoppers
• Created web analytics reports for each client
• Implemented standardization of field processes and delivery of results, writing manuals of methodology
* Bureau On-Target (Market Research) [desde 2010]: Major Achievements: Increased billing of key accounts by 120% through achieving high client satisfaction.
Responsibilities: Account Management of key national accounts.
• Client interaction to determine research requirements
• Develop proposals: methodological and financially sound
• Management and development of qualitative, quantitative and market intelligence projects, nationally and for the LATAM region
• Development of an online community to conduct surveys nationally and in Latin-Americans countries
• Analysis of information to generate conclusions and recommendations
• Presenting research results to the clients
• Planning and development of research projects such as: evaluating advertising, pricing, new product development, and evaluation of satisfaction with product or service
• Coordination of multidisciplinary teams: psychologists, sociologists, designers, statisticians, doctors, marketers and electronic engineers forthe projects as required
• Data analysis and results presentation preparation
• Development of the business unit: writing operations manuals and payment schemes
• Responsible for the profitability of the business unit
• Generated monthly reports onsales, productivity and expenses based on allocated budgets foreach project
• Coordination of the following areas: fieldwork, telephone operation and IT
• Management of logistics projects nationwide and in Latin America