Team Leader - Inovare
Oct/2012 - Mar/2015
Over the last years of my employment at Inovare, I worked as a team leader. During that time, I gained more responsibilities in the company.
Although I kept working directly with software analysis and development, I also became mainly responsible for managing the team and deciding the architecture and methodology to be used when analyzing and coding the software.
Besides being responsible for the main decisions regarding the software architecture from concept to execution, I also was responsible for helping the team develop their own skills and overcome any technical difficulties.
Systems Analyst/Developer - Inovare
Jul/2010 - Sep/2012
Acting as a software analyst/developer for web and mobile platforms through various technologies.
I had the opportunity to work with systems analysis, using mostly the UML as a standard methodology, always developing new skills and characteristics necessary to understand and design systems that suits the customer needs.
I also worked with software development using several different technologies and platforms, such as:
- Android, iOS and Windows Phone apps development with it’s own native language and technology as well as with the PhoneGAP hybrid platform;
- Web systems development using the Ruby on Rails framework, as well as the integration amongst web platforms and mobile apps through Web Services and APIs;
- Web systems development using a proprietary PHP framework which I actively participated in the design and development from the concept to it’s implementation;
- Also got the chance to work with the C# language and the Asp.NET platform, both MVC and WebForms;
- Through most projects, also worked with front-end development using from basic HTML, CSS and JS, to complex AngularJS pages.