* Canadean (Market Research): Currently responsible for the research operations of Canadean in Brazil, reporting to the Regional Research Director. Main responsibilities include:
- Managing projects and reports in Brazil, building-up databases, analyzing data, and consequently providing tactical recommendations and strategic insights, through the analysis of both industry and consumer purchasing behavior data.
- Client relationship management, focusing on continuous follow-up, aiming for repurchase.
- Management of research output quality, having proposed and implemented new methods that significantly improved accuracy of data and reports.
- Carrying out regular in-depth B2B interviews (with key manufacturers, industry suppliers & other industry organizations) to obtain company data and market insights
- Monitoring company, industry & general information sources to keep up to date with latest developments in the industry
- New businesses development and solution selling, with proven record of successful outcomes, by preparing and conducting proposals for bespoke projects and standard reports.
- Supervision of Brazil's research team