* GE (Electrical & Electronic Manufacturing): Two-year program where program members work with GE businesses alongside experts in various locations;
Program members are a key pipeline for future leaders of GE's global product community;
1st Rotation: Oil & Gas - BR - [IT Services Leader]
- Decommission project development for legacy apps.
- IT focal point for Macaé to carry on Oracle ERP & ServiceMax adoption.
- Lead initiatives from Application Decommissioning to standardization of Dashboards & KPIs
2nd Rotation: Energy Connections - MX - [Time & Attendance Simplification Leader]
- Simplification project that analyzed current landscape of T&A applications. Designed TO-BE process, technology and implementation plan. Defined project plan and use agile methodology to implement the solution across GE.
3rd Rotation: Renewables - BR - [Cloud SaaS ERP Leader]
- Implementation of an Oracle Cloud ERP. Lead the data conversion.
- Gap Analysis on AS-IS and TO-BE state of the process and application, business requirements and technical design. Managed the project schedule and estimates for functional level of effort, testing cycles and project risks.
4th Rotation: BHGE - BR - [Supply Chain Software Engineer]