Jugaad (September 2018- Present)
Continuously in search of the best and most talented professionals in the area of Information Systems and Technologies.
- Coordinate with hiring managers to define necessary requirements for open roles
- Send recruiting emails to passive candidates and follow up when necessary
- Browse resume databases and portfolio sites
- Join social media groups and professional networks and interact with potential candidates
- Advertise open positions to external networks
- Ask for referrals from current employees, acquaintances and industry professionals
- Maintain organized databases with candidates’ data (e.g. in our ATS)
- Attend job fairs and organize career events
- Keep in touch with past applicants
- Use Boolean search to look for qualified candidates for hard-to-fill roles
- Conduct benchmark research on compensation and benefits for various positions and seniority levels
- Measure source of hire and time-to-fill for each role
- Research and recommend new sourcing tools and technique
Some of the main profiles that we usually handle are:
+ .Net Developers, Java Developers, Back-End Developers, Front-End Developers, Android Developers
+ Salesforce Developer, Salesforce Consultant, SAP ISU Consultant, SAP Consultant CRM - Hybris Ecommerce
+ SAP Consultant: FI/CO, ABAP
TIMG CHILE (August 2017- October 2018)
Planning and execution of activities as a recruiter and headhunter for the company TIMG (Chile), carrying out the following activities:
- Develop and execute recruiting plans.
- Network through industry contacts, association memberships, trade groups, social media, and employees.
- Develop and track measurable facets of the recruiting and hiring process so that the processes are transparent and measurable. Set continuous improvement goals.
- Coordinate and implement college recruiting initiatives.
- Administrative duties and recordkeeping.
- Planning and preparation of Climate Surveys and Organizational Development, Diagnosis of Satisfaction of Internal Clients
- Design integral programs to contribute with an improvement of the work climate according to the needs of the company
- Track vacancies and candidates through the FreshTeam system (ATS)
- Project management in talent management using ERP
SGF Global (March 2017- August 2017)
Main clients include: Seal Telecom, Facebook, Kelly OCG, Construcciones Zelda, Grupo Diavaz, Cardon IV, Tecpetrol, Petrofac, Inversiones 1098, Chevron - Venezuela, Citibank Venezuela, Repsol Venezuela, YPERGAS
- Searching of candidates for vacancies through different international job boards (OCC Mundial, Indeed, Bumeran, etc.) as well as in Social Networks (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook), posts and referrals.
- Worked mainly on IT and Oil&Gas vacancies which are the most demanding for the company
- Works with client Hiring Managers and business unit leaders to define and document hiring forecasts
- Upon approval of a new requisition, work with hiring manager to obtain role briefing and to agree sourcing strategies and timelines
- Work within predefined recruitment processes while monitoring that process to identify, recommend areas, improve and to ensure best practices at all times
- Identify and implement new methods with the approach for sourcing of candidates and generating new leads
- Meet weekly/monthly/quarterly production goals and revenue targets as set by management team
- Utilize Applicant Tracking System (and other program tools)
- Use detailed screening and selection criteria to identify qualified candidates and determine the relevant strength of the candidates in the pool
BSN MEDICAL (August 2016 – March 2017)
Intern Development and Human Talent Management
- Perform the process of recruitment and selection of personnel for the commercial and administrative areas
- Generate the income files considering the minimum requirements for their validation and control of the staff.
- Carry out the publication of the vacancy searches in the portfolios of jobs and social networks.
- Filter and preselection of the received candidates and also carry out the evaluation of the personnel recruited.
- Contact the selected personnel and practice the selection interview by competencies.
- Correct psychometric tests applied to selected personnel.
- Preparation of psychological reports based on the results of the psychometric tests.
- Track the entry process, issuing pre-employment medical examination orders, checking references, drawing up contract attachments, setting up records.
- Provide support in the employee induction program
- Active participation in processes of organizational development such as: Updates of descriptive manual of charge.
Banesco Banco Universal (November 2015 – February 2016)
Human Capital Acquisition Intern
- Initiate the process of attraction and selection of candidates with appropriate profiles for the Executive Direction of Treasury and Finance.
- Carry out the process of interviewing and evaluating the candidates, administering and completing the established formats, in order to determine the eligibility or ineligible status of each candidate.
- Perform on a weekly basis the proper follow-up of labor and legal checks.
- Coordinate the necessary operations for the entry of the selected candidates, through the request of the necessary collections to elaborate the file of the employee, the registration of requests of pre- employment checks, the elaboration of Kit of income and sending the documentation to the treasury and finance area