April 2014 - Current Academic Coordinator and Manager, Colombia Immersion
"Spanish School" Medellín.
- Coordinator of students in all the locations of the company
- Charges, complaints, complaints.
- Customer service, sales.
- Communication via e-mail and telephone, in English
- Responsible for the planning of teachers and classes
- Responsible for the effective functioning of schools
- Responsible for level examinations and hiring.
June 2013 - November 2013 Customer service (sales), Planet organic, London, UK.
- Customer service via e-mail and telephone.
- Sales and offers.
- Responsible for solving problems, doubts, complaints from customers. Honesty, initiative, gift of people, collaboration, imagination were essential and required to be sure that the customer was satisfied, to use our services and buy our products. .
July 2012 - May 2013 Administrative assistant, export and sales, KMD (Dental products), Spain.
- Customer service (National and International) via E-mail, telephone and face to face.
- In charge of billing and processing of papers.
- Check the correct functioning of the instrument and send it to the customer.
- Promotions, offers and sales of dental material.
- Responsible for searching and maintaining clients, both nationally and internationally.
- Keep the website up to date.
- Keep the database up to date.
- Warehouse control and product rotation.
- Investigation of losses in inventory, returns and unwanted products. .
January 2012 - June 2012 Administrator and Dive master, Utila (Honduras).
- Responsible for solving doubts, taking reservations, offering discounts and competitive prices to potential clients.
- Sale of diving packages.
- Responsible for diving equipment, spare parts, repairs, sales material for the dive shop and billing.
- Responsible for closing the box at the end of each day. .
Marketing and sales.
- Responsible for ensuring the proper functioning of the autonomous equipment on the ship for safe and fun diving.
- Dive master and dive guide.
Jul 2009 - Nov 2011 Catering Supervisor, University of Edinburgh, Scotland, UK.
- Employ and educate new university employees in university regulations
- Responsible for 4 cafeterias within the University of Edinburgh Campus
- Responsible for inventory and purchasing of products to different suppliers
- Responsible for the main cafeteria in the Absence of the manager.
January 2007 - Jul 2009 Manager of the restaurant, bar and kitchen, Premier Inn Hotel Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom.
- Responsible for health and safety within the restaurant
- Employee rotation control and employee
- Education and employee development
- Responsible for the employees to follow the rules of the company
- Responsible for the achievement of objectives within the D department
- Micros inventory for the kitchen and bar
- Salary Controls