* Magneti Marelli S.p.A. (Automotive): - Embedded Software Development for Automotive Clusters and Tracking Systems;
- Large experiences in World Team Projects and Matricial Organization Structures;
- Experience in International Trip for Projects Development (Italy);
- Good practices in Development Methodologies like "V Model" and Spice, since Requirements analyzes, passing though Archtecture and Design, finally in Validation and Homologation;
-- Specifics Skills:
- Good knowledgement in AUTOSAR Software Architecture and AUTOSAR Stack for Software Components and RTE;
- Good knowledgement in Diagnosis Systems and AUTOSAR Stack for Diagnosis (UDS, KWP)
- Experience in Telematics components and features as GPS, GPRS and GSM;
- Great experience with CAN Network, Stack and Tools (Vector CANoe, Canalyzer, Candela);
- Know-how of HMI Projects for Instrument Panel (Clusters) like TFT Technology and Advanced LCD;
* Anhanguera Educacional S.A. (Education Management): - Specialist Professor in the discipline of Control and Automation Engineering Projects, Computer Organization and Architecture, Microprocessed Systems, Microcontrollers and Microprocessors;
- Guidance of Projects in Mobile Robotics and Home Automation;
- Final Course Project Guidance: Robotics, Automation, Home Automation, Electronics Systems
* Magneti Marelli S.p.A. - Electronic Systems and Powertrain (Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing): - Embedded Software development for OEM Automotive Tracking Systems, focused on GSM, GPRS and GSP technologies.
- Knowledge about ACP protocol in accordance to DENATRAN specification for car tracking and on-board system monitoring.
- Development of automotive MCU plataforms, such as Renesas, Wavecom and Teseo (ARM based), and respective RTOS systems: Resenas OS, Open AT and OS-20 (STMicroeletronics).
- Support of product development, Test Cases Validation and Technical Documentation.
- Experience on Development and Test Tools, such as IAR MCU Development, Sierra Development Tool, Eclipse, CANanlyzer and Dianalyzer.