Jun 2012 - January 2016, Comerlat, S.A de C.V, Mexico, Distrito Federal.
July 2014 – January 2016, Sales Director
- Responsible of the areas of sales, engineering biometrics and bidding of projects.
- Responsible of prices of sales and purchasing.
- Responsible of maintaining equipment sold.
- Responsible for having in order all the steps to prepare a competitive bid.
- Prepared, proofread and finalized all documents for the CEO and the Owner of the company.
- Promoted and introduced new products to the Health Institutions.
- Finding new suppliers and creating relationships within the market.
- Market investigation for new and ongoing projects.
- Contributed to the development of the company Web site.
- During my last year in Comerlat, we sold 10 million dollars of sales by bid that we won in 2014, and over 2 million dollars within my department.
Jun 2012 – March 2014, Operations Manager
- Responsible of the areas of Invoicing, warehouse, purchases and logistics and distribution.
- Negotiations for the best cost.
- Arranged and coordinated the most efficient route to deliver the products.
- In control of emergency situations to support and transport medical products.
- Authorization of purchasing to have the appropriate stock of the products in the warehouse.
- Report information of deliveries to the people of the interest in the company.
2008 – 2012 (Human Development and Dancer for the Folklorico Ballet of Mexico, and Contemporary Dancer)
August 2004 – November 2007, Coordinator of Customer Service, AGC Automotive Mexico, S.A de C.V., Jalisco, Mexico.
- Responsible of customer service.
- Taking care about all the concerns of the customers.
- Responsible of all the statistics information of sales.
- Responsible of the analysis of prices.
- Responsible of invoices.
- Analysis to achieve the best possible margins of products from the clients.
- Monitoring of the sales staff and people of the floor.
- Responsible for various accounts receivable duties.
- Planning of purchasing and receiving products locally and internationally.
- Responsible of logistics and distribution.
- Responsible of the warehouse and the inventory
December 1999 – August 2004:
Assistant Director, Win & Win S.A de C.V, Gdl., Jalisco, Mexico.
- Responsible of the merge with Nestle, Envases de Plásticos de Guadalajara, Grupo Lorena S. A de C.V (Hersheys), Chupa Chups Industrial Mexicana, Simas Industrial (from Brazil), Montes (from Brazil).
- Control of proprietary information.
- Marketing information.
- In charge of introducing potential new taste testing of products to the public.
May 1998 – December 1999
Analyst of Sales, Grupo Lorena S.A de C.V, Gdl., Jalisco, Mexico.
- Responsible of sales reports.
- Elaboration to different kinds of executive sales reports.
- Analysis and comparative of information.