Cost Accounting Analyst - Tenaris (2016)
1. Ensure the correct valuation of inventories and costs for managerial standards and IFRS;
2. Involved in determining the reasonableness of gross margins;
3. Analysis of deviations of standard production costs;
4. Participate with IT and industrial system users to keep SAP inventory interfaces properly updated.
Senior Accounting Analyst - Cummins Inc. (2015)
1. Participation in the Balance Sheet and P&L monthly closing processes and reporting;
2. Review and perform reconciliations for Balance Sheet and P&L accounts on a monthly basis;
3. Involved in the annual statutory reporting, audits and other compliance requirements;
4. Work with systems to ensure proper accounting and controls;
5. Collaborate on accounting matters;
6. Proactively identify issues and keep managers informed in a timely manner;
7. Detect improvements opportunities to trigger off new administrative processes;
8. Run and update of certain management reports;
9. Collaborating with accounting outsourcing delivered by branches;
10. Active participation in the accounting of inventories (Corporate standards and GAAP, physicalinventories, obsolescence; among others);
11. Calculation and reporting of sales teams commissions.
Senior Auditor - Deloitte (2011 - 2015)
- Main responsibilities:
1. External audit of financial statements;
2. Planning, coordination and control of activities performed by the audit team;
3. Preparation & reporting of financial statements;
4. Reviewing of account balances & reconciliations;
5. Processes analysis and identification of risks and areas for improvement;
6. Analysis of reserves (inventories, doubtful accounts & lawsuits);
7. Analysis of accounting procedures and controls.
- Experience in leading clients: Starbucks, Burger King, PF Chang´s, Microsoft, IRAM, Carrefour & Alfaparf.
- Partnerships with multiple groups such as AP, AR, Tax, Legal, IT, Supply Chain, Human Resources, among others. retraer