* Hive Digital Media (Online Media): Backend Game Developer
* Locaweb (Internet) [desde 9/2012]: Create services and new features on new and on-going projects, usually dealing with REST services, backend processing and service integration. Most part of the time I’m hands on coding Ruby on Rails project with automated testing using RSpec, and asynchronous backend processing with Resque, always communicating with REST services.
* IBM (Information Technology and Services) [desde 10/2011]: Created and maintained a High Availability and Mission Critical n-tier application utilized to aggregate the incoming work of System Monitoring Operations, gathering events from various data sources and sending them to the application Web Service interface. This project received a huge highlight because of its benefits on how to deliver events for the operators, utilizing historical data to provide an accurate event dispatching system. Responsible for bottom-up creation of the Application Architecture using Object-Oriented and Design Patterns to keep the code reutilization and maintainability. Maintained the tools of Application Life Cycle Management such as build scripts and deployment scripts. Along others, the technology utilized to provide infrastructure to the project was: PHP, Python, Shell Script, DB2 and Linux environment running inside zLinux. The main goals for this project was the time reduction of an operator to take ownership of an incident; automatic balanced event dispatching for the operators according workload, knowledge and experience; and the real time reports of operations, giving an high decision power for the Staff.
* IBM (Information Technology and Services) [desde 4/2010]: Improved the infrastructure environment for rapid workstation deployment, configuration and compliance. Created an internal process to maintain the workstation configuration in accordance with customer requirements, and created a solution to automate the rapid deployment methodology utilizing Linux tools. Managed servers used to host applications required to facilitate this solution, including database and application servers.
* IBM (Information Technology and Services) [desde 10/2009]: Working in the Global Command Center, helping in the Technical Infrastructure, configuring and setting up workstations and servers, using creative solutions to solve day by day problems.