Translator, English and Spanish teacher, basic-intermediate-advanced levels, including TOIC preparation and Kids levels.
Academia Europea 2014-2016
• Teaching and tutoring English and Spanish as second languages.
• Classroom management.
• Delivering lessons to a range of classes and age groups.
• Marking and providing appropriate feedback on oral and written work.
Costumer care representative via email, chat and phone calls.
Telus International (Canadian account) 2011-2014
• Resolving product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
• Attracting potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about products and services.
• Recording customer´s account information.
• Maintaining customer records by updating account information.
Costumer support Agent
Benson Communications 2009-2010
• Managing large amounts of incoming calls and customer inquiries.
• Identifying and assessing customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction.
• Handling customer complaints, providing appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; following up to ensure resolution.
• Keeping records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents.
• Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies.