* UNACEM (Construcción): With $620 million on 2016 sales UNACEM is the biggest cement company in Peru; the principal market for UNACEM is Lima and the central zone of the country.
UNACEM’s Atocongo plant has an installed production capacity of 5.5 million tons of cement per year, it makes Atocongo plant the biggest cement producer in Peru, also produces 4.8 million tons of clinker per year.
There is a second plant that is named Condorcocha (before Cemento Andino), located in Condorcocha, Junín, with an installed production capacity of 1.88 million tons of cement and 2.1 million tons of clinker per year.
Achievements and Responsibilities:
• 25% decrease in the frequency rate from 2015 to 2016.
• 8% decrease in the frequency rate from 2014 to 2015.
• 90% achieved in safety and occupational health program in 2016.
• 94% achieved in safety and occupational health program in 2015.
• Industrial Hygiene area manager, work schedule management and services hiring (respiratory and hearing loss programs, etc.)
• PPE specialist (evaluation, standardization and quotation)
• Coordination, quotation, hiring services and goods acquisition.
• Requirements implementation of the 29783 mandatory Law.
• Perform safety activities like inspections, safety training, safety observations, critical task identification, hazard identification and risk assessment, incident/accident investigation.