Global Capital Link International Investments
Dates EmployedNov 2013 – Present
DESCRIPTION: Promote a wide array of financial services.
- Manage a trading floor for FOREX traders (currency exchange).
- Created a tax strategy through a back-to-back loan.
- Promote stocks, bonds, futures, IPOs, REITs trusts.
- Negotiate international financing for large corporations, mortgage loans, and international banking services.
- Performe sales training for financial representatives.
ACHIEVEMENTS: Created a self-sustained real estate cash flow system.
-Developed a global bank network to offer clients the best financial services worldwide.
International Finance Advisor & Stockbroker
BBVA Bancomer - Mexico City, Mexico - 1995 to 2013
DESCRIPTION:Member of the credit analysis committee. International Banking, wire transfers, hedging letters
of credit, and multi currency loans International Fund Manager trading Euro-bonds, T-bills, CDs, Mexican
ADRs of the NYSE.
ACHIEVEMENTS: Managed sophisticated investors accounts ($40,000,000USD)
Private Banker & Licensed Stockbroker
Reynolds Kendrik Stratton - San Francisco, CA - 1994 to 1995
DESCRIPTION: Negotiate corporate initial public offerings (IPOs). Portfolio analysis and sale of bonds, mutual
funds, NASDAQ over the counter stocks, NYSE blue chips, municipal bonds, REITs, rights, warrants, T-bills,
ACHIEVEMENTS: Turned public a Canadian Bio-technology company (Medvac) holding the patent of a skin