2016- Present. Startup Bootcamp IoT & DataTech. Startups Scout - Barcelona, Spain.
My main tasks here are:
• Hunting out startups from around the world, attracting applications to the accelerator.
• Building relationship with the best DataTech startups.
• Managing the work of the startup scouts in order to hit our goals.
• Tracking and measuring success against KPIs, comparing performance against our sister Startupbootcamp programs and previous DataTech cohorts
• Supporting the team in a wider range of other tasks when required, including mentoring interns.
2012 – 2016: Ematris Ltda. Partner - Consultant, Santiago, Chile.
• In 3.5 years, I have worked with raising more than US$ 24 millions to researchers from universities, research centers and entrepreneurs in Chile and abroad.
• I made business plans, market research and market validation to companies with high growth potential.
• Member of the network of evaluators "Selecciona Chile" organized by the ASECH (Assoc. Entrepreneurs Chile), selecting Startups for public grants.
• Studies in innovation and entrepreneurship for government entities, universities, non-profit corporations and international organizations (BID-Fomin, Endeavor among others).
• Member of B Corps Council of Latin America, from June 2014.
• Ematris Representative in Chile Network for Business Sustainability (NBS Chile).