Strategic Marketing, Branding and Business Dev.
Freelancer expert in Sales & Marketing
* Scholastic Argentina, subsidiary of Scholastic Inc., the world’s largest editor and distributor of children’s books. Strategic development for South Cone countries.
Managing Director: Responsible for start-up, strategic planning and business development.
• Developed and installed new business models in over 2,000 private Schools.
• Annual revenues - U$S 1.5 million
In 2008, Scholastic Inc. decided to close their operations in LA due to the international financial crisis.
* Shell Oil Company (Oil & Energy). Communications Mgr. : Responsible for corporate and brand image enhancement, development and implementation of marketing programs with South Cone countries, streamlining a retail network of 1,100 service stations. $15 million budget.
• Generated a record market share through integrated marketing programs linked to Ferrari, including corporate advertising, promotions and PR activities.
• 20% savings through re-negotiation of agency contracts and improved media planning.
* Coca-Cola Argentina. Marketing Manager. Responsible for the development of all brands & projects covering strategic planning, creative, media planning/buying, advertising, promotions & sponsorships, research and packaging. Project development within Latinamerica. Staff of 14, with 4 advertising agencies reporting directly.
* British-American Tobacco (Nobleza-Piccardo). Tobacco industry leader with sales over $1.4 billion, 2,500 employees and a distribution system covering 120,000 sales outlets.