($2.5 billion publicly traded consumer product company)
South Region Finance Manager Buenos Aires, Argentina Nov 2013 –Current
• Responsible for Administration, Finance, Planning and Management Control Southern Cone (Argentina, Chile and Uruguay), working with a team of 22 people (12 in Argentina, 6 in Chile and 4 in Uruguay) team. (U $ S 70MM in revenue)
NEWELL RUBBERMAID ARGENTINA (Paper Mate, Parker, Sharpie, Rubbermaid)
($6 billion publicly traded consumer product company)
Finance Director Southern Cone Buenos Aires, Argentina Jan 2012 –Jul 2013
• Responsible for all functions of Administration, Finance, Accounting,Taxes and B&P for USD 50M set of subsidiaries.
• Participation in the definition and development of strategies and plans for all areas of the organization (local and regional)
• Equity reorganization for Argentina.Transfer pricing regularization for Argentina and Chile
• Implemented Tax Planning in Argentina allowing tax breaks on Income and VAT Taxes.
• Significant DSO reduction in Argentina compared to prior year. Overall working capital actual outperformed the budget by ~$1.2M USD
COLGATE PALMOLIVE COMPANY
($17 billion publicly traded consumer product company) 2006 -2012
Finance Manager Southern Cone Buenos Aires, Argentina
Responsible for all Treasury functions supervising cash management and forecasting for 4 countries (Argentina, Chile, Uruguay and Paraguay)
Finance Manager Latin America Division New York, USA
• Responsible for monthly and quarterly reporting of actual and estimated results for 18 reporting units delivering over US$ 4.3 billion revenue.
• Preparation of Divisional Annual Budgets and Mid-Year Reviews presented to the company’s Top Management.
• Preparation of the reporting entities quarterly financial goals. Monitor Actual performance versus forecasts.
• Prepare Monthly / Quarterly business reviews for Divisional and Corporate Management.
• Control and oversee Division Expenses (US$ 25 million).
DIRECTV LATIN AMERICA New York, USA
($600 million subsidiary of a $11 billion publicly traded satellite TV company) 2004-2006
• Coordination of consolidation and financial reporting for the Latin America Segment (10 units) to Corporate headquarters
• Maintained accounting records for corporate entities including preparation and review of financial statements including balance sheets, income statements, supporting schedules and detail analyses under SAP and Hyperion.
• Prepared summary reports of operating results, inter-company reporting and cash flows. Supervision of 2 professional staff members
HINES INTERESTS LP Buenos Aires, Argentina 2000-2002
($600 million Major private Global commercial real estate developer)
• Responsible for day to day management of finance and accounting departments for the Argentina branch and tier entities
• Implementation of Sun Systems software package (AP, AR , and Accounting modules) Supervised 1 accounting staff
• Managed US$41 million budget through financial strategic planning, including expense forecasting, tax, and cash management
• Responsible for all HR and payroll issues. Prepared monthly tax reporting to local authorities.
SCHLUMBERGER ARGENTINA Buenos Aires, Argentina 1998-2000
($32 million subsidiary of $11 billion publicly traded Oil Services Company)
• Prepared monthly financial reporting and balance sheet consolidation. Prepared Inter-company reconciliations, monthly tax reports, and import/export statements
• Coordinated financial statement audits with external auditors
• Supervised 2 professional staff members