[e-Core IT Solutions] [March 2013 - Now ]
Role: Quality Assurance Analyst Consultant
-Requirement analysis and Test Scenarios/Cases creation for further execution.
-Data Prepare and management through cycles as needed to cover all business scenarios. EDI files creation, maintain and processing.
-Create SQL scripts to compare results on screen with the recorded on DB ones, working with DB2.
-Negotiate testing scope and give estimative of the testing effort per release.
- Reporting issues to development team using HP Quality Center.
-Using Atlassian JIRA and Confluence as tasks management and documentation share.
[Travel Explorer] [August 2011 – March 2013 ]
Role: Quality Assurance Analyst
-Responsible for testing web applications for tourism agencies executing functional testing based on required client customizations.
-Create SQL scripts to compare results on screen with the recorded on DB ones, working with SQL Server and Oracle.
-Negotiate testing scope and give estimative of the testing effort to the client in weekly meetings.
-Reporting issues to development team using Mantis as reporting tool.
- Introduced Kanban to the process for testing, then my supervisors liked the idea and implemented for all teams.
[Dell Inc.] [September 2010 - August 2011 ]
Role: Testing Analyst Junior
- Responsible for testing Dell applications creating Testing Scenarios, Test Cases, maintaining these scripts and executing it.
-Regression testing in the end of every SIT cycle.
- Reporting issues and attaching it to development team.
- Weekly meetings with whole team giving feedback of tasks and estimative.
- SQL script for testing data consistence.