S T U D I E S A N D C O U R S E S
- I finished satisfactorily the studies Basic Level in the English Language Cambridge School of English in the year 1989.
- I satisfactorily took the international examination “The Oxford Examination in English as a foreign language” in November, 1992.
- I studied at Instituto Privado Neuquino Del Profesorado de Ingles, situated in Fotheringham 350.
- I studied the career of Professorship of English Language in the Higher institute of Languages, National University of Comahue situated in the city of General Roca, Mendoza 2151.
- I attended the course “THE CREATIVE EDUCATION OF FOUR SKILLS LINGUISTICS OF ENGLISH IN THE FRAME OF THE EDUCATIONAL TRANSFORMATION” in 1996.
- I attended the Seminar “THE PROJECT OF CLASSROOM IN FOREIGN LANGUAGES FOR THE EGB AND THE EDUCATION POLIMODAL in August, 1997.
- I attended the 7th Argentinian Congress of Teachers and Students of
English (Necochea: from October 12 until October 14) in the year 2000.
- I attended the Seminar “THE PROJECT OF CLASSROOM IN FOREIGN LANGUAGES FOR THE EGB AND THE EDUCATION POLIMODAL” in September, 2001.
- I rely on with certification of assistance to the courses “LATEST TRENDS IN ENGLISH PRONUNCIATION, VOCABULARY AND GRAMMAR” and “MOTIVATE YOURSELF TO YOURSELF” in the year 2003.