* GRUPO VSMP CONSULTORES, S.A. DE C.V. (Information Technology and Services): IT Services company servicing small businesses.
POS and Ticketing systems specialist for Stadiums, cinema, theaters and amusements parks.
Developed information technology services company. Served client base of small business and solo professionals in the Latin American market. Helped clients with POS sales, network security and other IT administration areas.
• Built and retained steady client base and large number of referrals
• Smart homes integration
• Online Stores integration, Development and Administration
Business Development for Latin America Markets Business Support
* Mexterra / Maritimex (Information Technology and Services) [desde 6/2012]: Director
Expanded from IT director role to handle IT and logistics areas concurrently. Hand-selected to spearhead design and implementation for a logistics company from startup phase to provide rail and truck transport from door to door for container shipping lines and project cargo. Oversaw development of staff, rail and trucking contracts, and logistics operations while continually expanding to cover all Mexican ports and borders
• Succeeded at generating $2.5M in first year of operations and boosted revenue by 20-30% each year.
• Streamlined many processes, resulting in moving from 25 staff members to just 12 while continually increasing cargo volumes and profit.
Provided in-house software development for intermodal shipping company. Handled network infrastructure and telecommunications. Oversaw all network infrastructure changes and improvements plus VPN / VoIP while managing four developers and four support people to meet all infrastructure needs for the shipping and intermodal areas.
• Implemented SAP and electronic invoicing for 14 companies.
• Implemented CRM System for all Group of companies
* ICON SOFTWARE (Computer Software) [desde 11/2002]: A $50M software company with 1000 staff members focusing on ticketing systems for cinemas, parks, and stadiums.
Oversaw technical support, sales, projects, and administrative functions for 24/7 Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Peru, and Uruguay operation. Handled budgeting, business development, systems projects, and software compliance for South America. Worked closely with clients to handle turnkey projects from planning through execution.
• Key contributor to growth from $1.7M USD to $4.6M USD with 100% profit increase annually and 25% client base growth rate.
• Led efforts for opening of South American Buenos Aires branch.
• Streamlined all departments under direction
* ICON SOFTWARE (Computer Software) [desde 1/2000]
* Parque Acuatico El Rollo (Computer Software) [desde 1/1997]