* Challenge Towers
* Challenge Towers: • Country representative responsible for marketing and selling Challenge Towers.
• Negotiate client contracts.
• Oversee construction of high-angle, physical structures, including acquisition of
materials, machinery, and hiring and supervision of personnel.
• Implement Challenge Tower programs.
• Conduct program evaluations; write and deliver reports.
• Worked on construction and training programs at largest educational Challenge Towers course ever built, (Monterrey, México).
* Integra Mexico Consultores: • Responsible for all aspects of organization’s management, administration, and operations.
• Provide corporations tailored, experiential training programs to develop and enhance employee relationships, build teamwork, and improve productivity using proven behavioral change methodologies.
• Develop and implement marketing and sales strategies.
• Negotiate client contracts; jointly identify and set program goals and objectives.
• Conduct pre-and post-program interviews and assessments with participants.
• Train and supervise program facilitators.
• Manage all logistical aspects of high-angle, physical structures and programs with strong emphasis on safety.
• Conduct debriefings, including evaluation reports to inform future corporate planning and action.
• Successfully delivered 138 programs to date.
• Client feedback on programs consistently receives highest marks, surpassing client expectations.
• Design and deliver follow-up quality control solutions for clients on a range of work place operations identified through training programs.