* CNA (Education Management): Teach English classes to Basic, Intermediate and Advanced level students.
* Update or Die (Marketing and Advertising): Blog posts for Plush Blush blog, linked to the Update or Die! blogging network.
Link to work (in Portuguese): http://plushblush.updateordie.com/author/paula-saldanha/
* Latin American Media Group (Marketing and Advertising) [from 3/2013]: Blog posts for Mulher.net portal, about woman-related themes.
Link to work (in Portuguese): http://mulher.net/author/paulasaldanha/
* Naked Brasil (Marketing and Advertising) [from 1/2013]: Content and copywriting for websites and online ads for clients like Casadoce (powdered beverage) and Natura (cosmetics).
Content writing and Social Media customer relations administration. Clients: Kopenhagen (premium chocolates and sweets), Dzarm and Hering (clothing and fashion), Oi (mobile) and Democrata (men’s shoes).
* PLAYER (Internet) [from 3/2012]: Content writing and Social Media customer relations administration. Current clients: Kopenhagen (premium chocolates and sweets), Dzarm and Hering (clothing and fashion).
Used to write, proofread and administrate clients’ websites, as Chopp Brahma, Bridgestone and Natura. Also worked with content writing for a decoration and architecture digital magazine called Revista da Casa by Leroy Merlin, a major constructing, decorating and DIY store.
The company has merged with Naked International in march 2012 and is now referred to as Naked Brasil.
* Lowe New York (Marketing and Advertising) [from 9/2009]: Attended one trimestre of the Copywriting course at Miami Ad School / ESPM and worked as a copywriter in projects to brands as Mastercard, Almay and Apple.
* Sun MRM (Marketing and Advertising) [from 11/2008]: Copywriting for newsletters, direct mail and other direct marketing material for clients as Banco Real and SulAmerica Insurances.
* Sinc (Internet) [from 4/2008]: Advertising content and copywriting for clients’ websites such as ad agency W/Brasil, KitchenAid Brazil, Duty Free and Danone Activia.
* DixAmico (Hospital & Health Care) [from 12/2006]: Responsible for endomarketing and communication strategy and material production;
Intranet and website updating;
Newsletter and incentive campaigns;
Assistance to planning, executing and controlling institutional marketing actions;
* HSM (Professional Training & Coaching) [from 12/2003]: Job rotation around all the areas of the company, finishing in Marketing;
Direct mail and e-mail marketing production;
Customers' satisfaction research evaluator.
* ESPM Jr. (Marketing and Advertising) [from 2/2003]: Consulting projects in Marketing research, Top of Mind researching and marketing viability.