March 2018 - Actual: Peixe Urbano, Atendente Relacionamento; Florianopolis - Brasil
Respond daily to 100+ tickets or customer requests and claims daily via Zendesk application support.
Suggest opportunities for process improvement
September 2017- December 2018: Preteco Channel Manager; Buenos AIres- Argentina
Positioning Oracle SaaS products and services portfolio.
March 2016 - July 2017: VMware - Inside Sales Representative; Buenos Aires - Argentina
Succesfully followed up pipeline and quartertly forecast .
Use systematic strategy to reach and keep contact with end user during the sales cycle.
Coordinate with partners & distributor the strategy for a particular deal.
February 2007 - June 2015: Comercializadora Printerplaza,C.A - Company Owner , Caracas - Venezuela
Designed proposals, contracts, marketing material and billing procedures for starting to market the Managed Print Service (MPS).
• Searched, compared and selected the International provider of the cloud computer platform for supporting the new business model.
• Sale MPS 12-month contracts for private and public customers.
• Create the technical-staff for supporting the MPS programs.
• Trained technical staff on the most common corporate printers.
• Enabled all the company legal documents for selling goods and services to public institutions.
• Selected and implemented the cloud computer platform (Salesforce.com) for managing the company sales and marketing processes.
Maintain end customers up to date on the evolution of the VMWare portfolio of products & services
February 2002- February 2013: Telecomunicaciones Marni,C.A - Company Owner, Caracas-Venezuela
• Created the manufacturing procedures for recycling toner cartridges.
• Managed the software implementation for billing & accounting.
• Managed the software design and implementation for converting raw material into finished goods.
• Introduced into the local market the recycle cartridges into small, medium and large accounts.
• Prepared mayor bids for goverment institutions.
• Stared-up the store for servicing domestic and small clients.
January 2001 - December 2001: RSL COM - Sales Director LATAM, Mexico DF - Mexico
• Built and present the RSL COM Mexico data sales strategy for investors such as Citibank
and Banco Santander.
• Helped RSL COM México to build the sales and engineering team for the data department.
• Worked in team developing proposals and designing the business strategy for customers with Frame Relay needs.
• Worked for different projects in the Mexican market including based on transmission technologies, such as satellite and Fiber Optic.
June 1998 - December 2001: Hughes Network Systems - Sales Manager LATAM, Maryland- USA
• Worked closely to the Sales Director achieving sales of US$ 1.3M in ATM and FR equipment.
• Worked as a proposal manager for ATM/FR projects in Venezuela,Bolivia, Mexico, and Peru.
• Worked in team developing the strategy to penetrate the CANTV account.
• Promoted the Hughes Radiant products of ATM/FR switch, FR/X.25 access, and NMS.
• Promoted the Interactive Distance Learning product of Hughes Network Systems.
• Supported the existing distributors and developed new partners in the Latin America region.
• Managed multiple projects and follow up existing accounts and relationships in Chile, Peru, Colombia, Bolivia, and Venezuela. In addition, supported Brazil and Mexico with proposal developing and marketing presentations.
March 1996 - May 1998: Level 3 Communications - Support Engineer; Caracas - Venezuela
Fomerly Telecomunicaciones ImpSat
• Designed the network topology for the pre-sales phase.
• Defined and executed in team with the product-leaders, the equipment configuration involved on the satellite-terrestial networks, once a deal was closed.
• Coordinated all the sub-contractors installation activities for starting-up the customer’s telecom network.
• Responsible to maintain up and running the accounts assigned to our business unit.
January 1994 - January 1995: Cygnus Integradores de Sistemas,C.A. Technical Support; Caracas Venezuela