* Turner Broadcasting (Broadcast Media): - Manage a team and architect platform solutions delivering a robust and reliable web infrastructure that is highly available with a global footprint.
- Responsible for the hands-on design, building, and testing of the web infrastructure.
- Provide support and maintenance web infrastructure and carry out performance testing and monitoring of same.
- Interact with program managers and clients at many levels for purposes of requirements gathering and solution design.
- Design and implement solutions that fit within the company’s systems and architecture
Cloud: Migration and manage to 200 physical servers to the cloud, generating high availability services with multiple providers (Rackspace, Amazon and GoGrid).
* Turner Broadcasting System (Broadcast Media): I managed a group of 10 professionals Composed: Microsoft System Engineer, Unix System Administrator, MSSQL DBA, Oracle DBA, QA and IT Security Specialist.
- Exchange Migration
- HA environment implementation
- PCoIP: Implementation of PCoIP infrastructure with +100 terminals
- Startup of the new Chilevision's data center.
* DeRemate.com (Internet) [desde 8/2007]: Development and implementation of safety standards, prevention and protection for the IT and Web Infrastructure. Under Standard ISO 19977 & COBIT
* Telecom Argentina (Telecommunications) [desde 10/2005]: Key Role Responsibilities:
-Participate in service architecture/design reviews
-Implement, operate and restore, improve/optimize new/and/or existing database
-Manage supportability and troubleshoot the availability of databases