* Mercantil Banco (Actividades bancarias): • Responsible for performing analysis using fact-based decision making, utilizing the data available and provide analytical Insights by supporting new and ongoing analytical projects.
• Design and/or execution of campaign for communications to customers, drawing on knowledge of different traditional and digital marketing channels, statistics, and the available data sources.
• Developing specific customized reports, dashboards and ad hoc analyses using the Business Intelligence Database to collect data required for analysis of different products or initiatives that support the business line.
• Analyze, filter, and data cleanse prospect lists in order to generate targeted for sales campaigns and initiatives.
• Define the goals of the marketing campaigns according to the analysis of the historical information and the results of the analytical models to ensure that they are viable and attainable.
• Segmentation analysis the clients of the Organization according to their buying behavior, use of channels, probability of desertion, profitability, to support the business strategy.
• Business-oriented training on best practices and strategies for customer retention, fraud detection, cross- selling and up-selling and credit scoring.