17/12/02 to date.
Position: Corning Cable Systems Cd. Reynosa, Tam.
Mattec Administrator (SCADA/MES).
Description: • Process Eng in SeaStar line: Setup process in Foam Welder Machine, Dukane Ultrasonic Welder, DATUM Tensile Test equipment, DataMetrics
• Make metric of area like Overall Equipment Efficiency (OEE), performance, availability, PPM, Yield, SCRAP, analysis of capacity Vs volume.
• Manage a Kaizen event for improve SetUp in machine and tool using tools of six sigma and DMAIC.
• Administration of Mattec system (SCADA/MES) in Caldera Open Unix Operating system,
user licenses, create user, passwords, Parameters configurations, Backup of Mattec,
maintenance to SQL database, migration from Unix to Windows create, disign and
modify reports in IQ Report and Crystal Report XI Pro.
• Implement SPC of Mold’s parameters within Mattec system using communications in RS-
232/422/485, good operation state (Host, HMI, Channels by RS-485), collection,
handling and prosecution of data, Supports HMI (to fix the damaged Miu's),
Installation, Setup, configuration and install of HMIImplement,
• improve and maintenance of Mattec web server, it was in HTML, the goal of this
web site (Ethernet) is to share charts and reports of production Scrap and downtime.
21/05/01 – 07/06/02.
Position: Seagate Technology de Reynosa Cd. Reynosa, Tam.
• Adapt software for Seagate’s Factory of the Future assembly line for Reynosa operations,
This was developed in C++ Builder.
• Develop database application for Quality Control as well as applications for automatic report
generation, this was done on Visual Basic.
• Develop Unix Script programming to filter test data from test ovens for U series.
Reference Roberto Bandala Arzamendi
01/03/01 – 19/05/01
Position: State Secretariate of Employment Cd. Reynosa, Tam.
Business assistant and computers Instructor Worker monitor.
Teaching basic computer skills to retrained workers and monitor their development at the
companies where they were assigned.
26/08/99 – 22/12 /99
Position: ALCOM electronics de México. Cd. Reynosa, Tam.
Co –Op Alpine Autoinsertion
• Develope software for surface mounting technology (SMT) stations for Alpine Assembly line.
That software was for stations in Fujitsu SMT machines and Topaz
• Create process FMEA