American Nicaraguan School (ANS) (Sep. 2013 – To Date)
• In this school I teach English as a foreign language to students of different levels according to their age. It has been a great experience for me because I have had the opportunity to teach students of different ages such as children, adolescents, and adults. What I like most of working at this school is the work environment, because my coworkers are very polite and cooperative among themselves.
Stilecroft Christian Bilingual School (Nov. 2012 – To Date)
Excel Automotriz, 2C. Norte, MI
• In this School I teach English as a second language to Elementary School students and Moral and Ethics to High School Students. I have been working in this School since November 2012 and it has been a great experience for me to work with kids because I have learned so many things from them and vice-versa. I try to make my classes as dynamic as possible using audio-visual material.
SITEL (April 2008 – Sep 2012)
Financial Center Invercasa
Customer Care Agent
• In this position I helped customers manage their accounts with the Company such as adding airtime to their cell phones, activating phones, changing plans, ordering new and replacement phones, swapping phones, taking payments from prepaid top up cards, credit or debit cards. Also, I used to help them transfer their service from other service providers to the Company. In addition, I helped customers troubleshoot their accounts and handsets whenever they had technical issues with the service.
• In this position I learned the techniques of how to be patient and how to provide the customer satisfaction the Company pursues in a timely manner with the least expenses.
TecnoPlus (January 2006 – December 2006)
Sinsa Ceramica Altamira, 2C arriba. Tel: 2277-1474
• In this job I had to import computer products form USA. I also used to perform some administrative assignments such as taking the merchandise out of customs, publicity of the company and others.
• In this job I learned everything regarding the Computer and Accessory Business.
• I did not continue working for this Company because it closed operations the same year.
Texaco Caribbean Inc. (February 2005 – July 2005)
Next to ESSO Refinery, Las Brisas
• In this position I was responsible for the logistics and invoice Department. I had to plan the Distribution and Invoice process for the different type of fuels the company provides to all the Texaco gas stations nationwide.
• I discontinued working for this Company because I established a Cyber Café.