* GSTechnology C.A: Achievements: I'm conducting a mentoring process with management and monitoring platform personnel in the field of management and deployment of System Center Operations Manager, and can develop monitoring dashboard to take a broad view of health platform. Additionally I am leading the migration of users of a software factory to a new security schema in Active Directory 2012 R2 and implementing safety Internet navigation using a Proxy server
* Freelancer Consultant: Achievements: Implement platform monitoring dashboard in three locations, of the largest retail company in this region, using System Center Operations Manager, additionally configure the web SLA measurement dashboard under the same solution and the same client. In a very important hotel company, implement System Center Operations Manager 2012 R2 and SharePoint Server 2013 to develop future monitoring modeled. I'm doing technology mentoring for high level professionals of various branches of knowledge.
* Norkut Technology SA: Achievements: Design the new scheme of Active Directory in Windows Server 2012 R2. Perform the proposal of the technological model of monitoring services using System Center Operations Manager 2007 R2 with Visio diagrams and web pages in SharePoint 2010. Restructure the entire platform of the current data center for virtualized data center, using a cluster of Hyper-V in Windows Server 2008 R2. Do defining security strategies and monitoring customers infrastructure and design implementation plans for updates, changes and migrations on the platform.
* Sigo S.A: Achievements: Perform an organizational restructuring of the area, specifically in the growth of the skills profile for monitoring and management platform analysts, this effort for to improve their performance. Design the diagnostic evaluation to determine staff competencies and thus evaluate annually. I was selected to study a diploma in management skills for a period of one year, which will culminate satisfactorily delivering a feasible project for the Organization. Lead the management team to keep each platform of services for an estimated 3,000 users spread across 12 branches across the country. Handle the following projects as Project Manager: 1) The opening of the new Costa Azul Commercial Center, which has a population of 300 users and service impact management and monitoring platform. 2) Physical data center restructuring of group companies. 3) Successfully optimize the number of physical servers using virtualization technologies and estimate the use of shared storage for future growth of new servers.
Carry out the design, implementation and migration of email service of the group of companies, from a Microsoft Exchange Server 2003 to a Microsoft Exchange Server 2007. Note: For the time this was the second migration project carried out in Venezuela, data confirmed for Microsoft sources for Venezuela. Additionally lead a training analyst to bring service continuity. I design implements the monitoring tool of health services provided by the platform, this tool did not exist before and use System Center Operations Manager 2007 R2. Create the ability to perform remote connection from the Help Desk of the group of companies, for a population of approximately 2,000 users, further improve standards platform consolidating hardware and software inventories, using System Center Configuration Manager 2007 R2.
Upon my arrival at the company, stabilize a platform which previously operated in a critical situation and this did not satisfy the demand for growth of the organization, using as support Windows Server 2003 Cluster Services. Organize new working procedures in order to maintain the rapid expansion of business demand, designed and implemented Internet browsing policies for all group companies using Microsoft ISA Server 2004, for a population of approximately 1000 users. Implement process automation to improve end-user experience using Active Directory and as a last point resaltante implement a service fault tolerance for Web business application using Microsoft NLB.
* Consein C.A (Gold Partner of Microsoft): Achievements: Perform maintaining security platform for Movistar, one of the largest telecommunications companies in the country, using Symantec Antivirus Corporate Edition. Kept service levels of a variety of customers, mainly in the banking sector and provides technical support in the following products: Windows Server 2003, Active Directory, Exchange Server 2003, Windows NT and Exchange Server 5.5.
* IBM Venezuela: Achievements: Implement automation processes which optimized the update of Symantec Antivirus Corporate Suite at Banco Mercantil, one of the largest banks in the country. Automate email settings for end users and optimize the capture of health servers information for timely decision making. Develop strategies to improve implementation of servers and workstations using Microsoft Windows NT Server and Microsoft Windows NT Workstation in 350 nationwide agencies at Banco Mercantil.
* Comsisa (Partner of Microsoft): Achievements: I kept services levels contracted by customers, mainly in the industrial sector by providing technical support in the following products: Microsoft Windows NT, Microsoft Exchange Server and Windows NT Workstation. I obtained two accreditations as Microsoft Certified Professional and Microsoft System Engineer and provide courses in last generation products of Microsoft, lead further training for new technologies of Windows Server 2000.
* Universidad Central de Venezuela: Achievements: In the beginning of my career as a junior support, develop the computer lab of the Faculty. Monitor the installation project of structured cabling and fiber optic of voice and data for six buildings of the Faculty. Implement navigation to Internet and email for a population of approximately 100 users.