Project Manager/ Financial and Business Adviser
Edgar D. J. Diaz CIV: PMI 109,503: 204,233
Whatsapp: +58 414 334 21 73 email@example.com SKYPE: Edgar Diaz
Vargas, Venezuela Male, 4 7 years, married
Project Manager of Construction Engineer.
1997 -. 1999, Andrés Bello Catholic University
Specialization in Finance
1997 - 1999, Univ. Santa María
1989 - 1995, Univ. Simón Bolívar
Project Management Institute (PMI) Year 1999: 204,233
College of Engineers of Venezuela (CIV) 1995: 109,503
• Introduction to Accounting UBC (University of British Columbia): BUSACCT1x Business Fundamentals MicroMasters Six Weeks. April. 2018
• Administración de Proyectos de Tecnologías de la Información MexicoX: UPEVIPN03x. April. 2018
• Teaching component Higher Education
Techniques for Teaching in Higher Education Year: 2003, Univ. José María Vargas, Los Dos Caminos, Caracas Duration: 4 Months, course completed.
• Basic Autocad
Computer Drawing Year: 2002, UCV, UCV Caracas Duration: 24 Hours, course completed.
• English Level 17
English Year: 2000, CVA, Las Mercedes, Caracas Duration: 3 Weeks, course completed.
• Conversational English
English Year: 1998, Loscher Ebinhaus, Av. Libertador Caracas Duration: 3 Months, course completed.
• Financial Audit
Audit and financial accounting of a project. Year: 1997, Comptroller General of the Republic, Av André Bello Duration: 10 Days, course completed.
• Computer Engineer
Computer Engineering Degree
Year: 1989, Simón Bolívar University, Sartenejas Valley, Caracas.. Duration: 3 Years.
MS Project, Vision Paradigsm, Stata, ST, Microsoft Project, Simul8, TOGAF, Scrum, Prince2
AREAS OF WORK IN WHICH I HAVE DEVELOPED:
• Local Urban Development Plan Carenero-Higuerote. (1997). Tacarigua de Mamporal and Sotillo of the Brión Municipality. Miranda State. Mayor's Office Brión Municipality. Miranda State. Efraín Cardona and associates. Urbta Edgar Díaz October
• Coordination of multidisciplinary projects in the real state area (Residential, Commercial and Industrial). Economic - Financial and Business Evaluation. Design of the Project Scope and the documents inherent to its development
• Development and monitoring of Cost and Task Curves; as well as its correlation with the spending and development schedules presented in the project. For which you can make use of general software tools such as Excel or specialized software (lulowin, obraweb, Sketch google etc).
• Coordination "day" with inspectors work to bring the book of respective work together.
• Maintaining a day, recording tests and procedures (tests of materials and concrete, both destructive and nondestructive) necessary for the correct and timely delivery of the respective valuations.
• Task coordination with suppliers of materials and services to ensure continuity of the work with the most efficient use of available resources.
• We have experience in residency in works that involve programmed concrete castings and definition of mixtures; metal structures and final finishes.
• Experience in the administrative processes of payments to suppliers and services, fixed and contracted personnel according to what is indicated in the current collective contract.
• Experience in adapting the work environment according to the rules of inpsasel.