* Zodiac Aerospace (Aviation & Aerospace): As an Inventory Control Manager, I'm responsible of keeping a accurate inventory in all locations in the ERP system, this is physical locations (Stockroom, Floor-stock locations), virtual locations (Test, QA, MRB), In transit locations (Inter-plant transfers), while monitoring the average aging of items.
- MRB control $ 500 K reduction
- Floorstock from 50% to 85% accuracy and kept at 7 days of aging
- Intransit Bins from 85 to 10 days of aging
- Put away location from 15 to 2 days of aging
* Zodiac Aerospace (Aviation & Aerospace): As a Warehouse Manager I'm responsible of establishing the proper process and material flows to ensure a timely supply of goods to the production lines, this is receive, store, kit and supply. Determine the best layout configuration. Work force optimization . Manage a monthly budget for supplies and safety equipment. Implement and monitor a cyclic count program, plan and lead the physical inventory (At least twice a year).
- Released 30 K square feet of space through layout changes and material consolidation.
-15 % Work force reduction.
-95 % on time delivery to production.
-Warehouse Accuracy from 80 % to 98%.