* Spanish Tutor.
I have been working as a Spanish tutor in private lessons forfive years, also by Skype, teaching adults from different nationalities. Brief description of my responsibilities:
- Plan, prepare and deliver lessons.
- Prepare teaching materials.
- Help students improve their listening, speaking, reading and writing skills via individual sessions.
- Facilitate and encourage a learning experience that provides students with the opportunity to achieve their individual potential.
* Bilingual Receptionist.
- Received and greeted all visitors in a professional and warm manner.
- Maintained office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk, and issued visitor badges.
- Answered, screened and forwarded incoming phone calls.
- Provided basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email.
- Received, sorted and distributed daily mail/deliveries.
- Updated calendars and scheduled meetings.
- Ordered front office supplies and kept inventory of stock.
- Ensured reception area was tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures).
- Performed other clerical receptionist duties such as data-entry, printing, photocopying, filing, and transcribing.
- Handled sensitive/confidential information requiring a high level of discretion.
- Functioned as a backup for other Administrative Assistants within the group and supported other teaming activities as directed.
* Credit Risk Analyst.
- Evaluated clients’ credit data and financial statements in order to determine the degree of risk involved in lending money to them.
- Prepared reports about the degree of risk in lending money to clients.
- Analyzed client records and used the data to recommend payment plans.
- Read, analyzed and interpreted financial reports and/or legal documents.
- Prepared and delivered presentations to management for use in the making of credit decisions.
- Maintained appropriate records and provided assigned reports.
- Worked on special projects as required.
- Provided back up for other functions as needed.
- Maintained a backlog of workflow for work in progress.