* Four years of experience as a tutor of Spanish as a second language. I adapt lessons to students needs and can work on different levels.
* Two years' experience as substitute executive and administrative assistant in different multinational companies. Duties: scheduling meetings, word processing, organizing and maintaining files and records for invoices, correspondence, maintaining supplies by checking stock to determine inventory levels, and making travel arrangements.
* Six months of experience as reservations agent in an international hotel chain. Duties: answering incoming calls and assisting with reservations, confirmations, room need requests, and questions, always using selling strategies. Other duties as assigned.
* Four years' experience as credit risk analyst in a private bank. Duties: Data entry, monitoring and interpreting data, also preparing reports and presentations, English-Spanish translations.
* Diploma for teaching Spanish as a second language.
* Bachelor of International Commerce.