Eje 5 Norte 990, Santa Bárbara, 02230 Azcapotzalco, CDMX
Service Assurance Engineer/1st level operations
October 2014 – July 2017
• I handled customer calls effectively and efficiently in a challenging and fast-paced call center environment
• I was in constant update according to the new integrations of equipment to the network of the client as well as in the new processes of work for the internal organization of my area.
• I supervised the employees of my team taking the leadership role to ensure that the objectives of customer satisfaction were met.
• I trained the new employees on the different programs of software to measure of the client as well as in the processes of daily work to diagnose the network of the client.
• Conduct in a professional manner all process controls for the day-to-day management of large-scale issues that were presented on the customer's network.
• I identified chronic customer problems by creating and maintaining job tickets in a customer-tailored system.
• I made reviews of the performance of the customer's equipment as well as of his service, reducing the number of complaints and improving consumer satisfaction rates of the service offered by the customer.
• I liaised with the companies in charge of supplying the electrical energy to the customer's network to request and maintain the service in optimum conditions during eventualities and unscheduled faults.