3 PL Panamericana (Kraft Food Inc.), www.grupo3pl.com
• Maintains inventory and supplies by receiving, storing, and delivering items; securing warehouse; supervising staff.
• Accomplishes warehouse human resource objectives by selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees
• Meets warehouse operational standards by contributing warehouse information to strategic plans and reviews; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; identifying warehouse system improvements.
• Moves inventory by scheduling materials to be moved to and from warehouse; coordinating inventory transfers with related departments.
• Maintains storage area by organizing floor space; adhering to storage design principles; recommending improvements.
• Maintains inventory by conducting monthly physical counts; reconciling variances; inputting data.
• Keeps equipment operating by enforcing operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; requiring preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
Business or sector: Logistics and Warehouse.
Global Analyst of Logistics and Operations
Brenntag Latin America, Venezuela. http://www.brenntagla.com/en/
• Responsible for overall logistics operations analysis and evaluation of traffic information
• Will identify logistics areas for process improvement and cost savings to ensure expectations are met.
• Collaborate with associates to improve efficiency, productivity and processes
• Responsible for maintaining, tracking and analyzing all inbound shipments, including working with carriers
• Responsible for preparing statistical data for contract negotiations and participating in negotiations.
• Responsible for logistics budget center; maintaining cost analysis reports.
• Lead the analysis and provide statistical information on the tracking of product shipments, returns, and inventory.
• Evaluate existing capabilities and establish new systems and processes for the tracking, measurement, reporting, and analysis of all traffic.
• Coordinating Inbound / outbound traffic; ocean, sea, air and domestic. Maximizing the cost effectiveness of this function.
• Providing reports to management; inventory, distribution, freight
Business or sector: Distribution, Operational Logistics and Warehouse.
Reaccion Shop, C.A
• Sells products by implementing sales plans; supervising sales staff.
• Determines annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; analyzing trends and results.
• Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for stores; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
• Maintains sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
• Establishes and adjusts selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, supply and demand.
• Maintains sales staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.