Advertising Operations Coordinator at Bandsintown Group, 2017 - Present
Responsible for the day-to-day execution of high volume promotions program, including the creation,
scheduling, deployment, and reporting of promotional materials (Facebook ads, emails, & push
notifications). Develop internal program and interface solutions based on statistical results and client
feedback, to streamline processes and increase efficiency.
Founder / Writer at Fresh-Drops.com, 2013 - Present
• Monitored music forums and blogs to discover new artists and music
• Drafted and posted original content on a daily bases to keep site updated with the newest music releases
• Curated playlists of new songs each month and shared them on multiple streaming platforms (Spotify,
Soundcloud, Apple Music)
• Connected with up and coming artists to promote their work and publish exclusive features
Publicist at Get In! Ltd, 2016 - 2017 (2 years)
Managed publicity for music artists and festivals. Worked on international PR in the following territories:
Europe, North America, South America, Asia and Australia. Wrote new business proposals for potential
signees, garnering new clients for the company.
• Clients included: Output, Zeds Dead, EDX, Delta Heavy, Golden Features, and more.
• Secured media placements in a variety of print and digital industry publications.
• Crafted and distributed unique press releases that announced artist news, music releases, tours, and brand
Digital Marketing Intern at Razor & Tie, 2016 - 2016 (1 year)
Managed the label artists' social media accounts, increasing traffic and engagement on Facebook, Twitter,
and lnstagram. Edited promotional materials for websites, newsletters, and social media, which was used to
broaden artist presence across emerging digital outlets.
• Update and maintain artists’ social media accounts, compile weekly social media statistics
• Initiate and write promotional and marketing copy for websites, e-mail, social media, and banners
• Expand artist roster presence across emerging digital outlets
• Assist with the development, executive, and analysis of online marketing campaigns including online
Marketing Assistant at Output, 2016 - 2016 (1 year)
Assisted the marketing team with producing and distributing promotion materials for events including
calendars, flyers, and digital content to increase brand awareness. Built relationships and worked with
publications and promoters to drive ticket sales.
• Produced and updated promotional materials for events including calendars, flyers, and social media
• Assisted with the crosschecking and editing of all digital media and marketing materials.
• Developed social media campaigns with performing artists to increase awareness about upcoming and past
Social Media Coordinator at Petschauer Insurance, 2014 - 2016 (3 years)
Spearheaded the social media department and led the development of the company's social media presence on
Facebook and Linkedln. Produced, edited and distributed all digital content. Optimized website's SEO, and
coordinated e-mail marketing design and delivery.
• Managed company's digital platforms: Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
• Produced original content, including videos, blogs, graphics and photos to be used throughout all digital
• Optimized website’s search indexing, using several analytics tools: Google Analytics, Bluehost, and Alexa
• Raised cross-departmental use of social media to increase brand awareness and outreach
• Designed, sent and analyzed promotional email newsletters
Music Editor at Joonbug.com, 2013 - 2015 (3 years)
• Drafted and edited blog pieces for music section, using trend research and press releases to decide on article
• Communicated and arranged meetings with promoters and artist agents to form productive working
relationships for the website
• Produced and curated multimedia content including playlists, photographs, graphics and videos, which were
used in website features
• Attended sponsored events and concerts as a press representative to write about and photograph the
•Conducted, recorded and wrote artist interviews to be featured on website
Marketing Director at Knitting Factory Entertainment, 2014 - 2014 (1 year)
Developed marketing plans for entire calendar of daily events in both the concert and bar areas of the venue.
Managed development and placement of print and digital marketing efforts. Collected and archived the
venue's social media and website analytics.
• Developed marketing plans for artists and agents to promote upcoming shows and festivals
• Built relationships with publications to garner more press coverage of the venue's events
• Wrote and edited press releases for venue’s upcoming events and news
• Managed the production, marketing and archiving of print and digital content
• Oversaw all online marketing efforts: social media, e-mail newsletters, websites, and SEO
• Gathered social media and website traffic analytics for bi-weekly reports to management
* Marketing Intern from January - May 2014 *