Corporate Communication Manager
Shell Global – Jan 2017 to present
• Responsible for digital and social media communication
• Develop brand awareness and engage with stakeholder
• Responsible in corporate communication and CSR initiatives
• Production of annual report and corporate collaterals
Assistant Manager, Corporate Strategy Office
Pestech Sdn Bhd – May 2015 to July 2016
• Manage corporate development and corporate affairs related matters
• Property Construction and Building Maintenance Management
• Website setup and maintenance (Corporate & Subsidiaries)
• Marketing Communication & Public Relation
• IMS implementation and continuous improvement
• Internal Audit & Property Investment Committee
Senior Marketing and Consumer Services Analyst
Philip Morris International (Malaysia) – April 2014 to May 2015
• Planning marketing and promotional strategies for Marlboro brand portfolio within Malaysia
• Develop and execute corporate strategy across Malaysia and engage with stakeholders
• Supplier management and event management
AVP II, China Operations
Sime Darby Futures Trading Sdn Bhd (Malaysia & China) – April 2010 to April 2014
• Coordinate and manage commodity-trading arrangement for RBD Palm Olein’s trading to China and provide services to trading partner/broker necessary to ensure smooth and efficient trading operations.
• Managing budget planning and controlling analyse financial information to forecast business strategy, provide general admin duties. Have intensive experiences in strong organizational and project management skills as internal auditor for Sime Darby.
Senior Market Analyst
Sime Darby Holding Berhad (Malaysia) – September 2008 to April 2010
• Ensure effective sharing of market & customer insights to build a comprehensive Regional information driven by demand growth, relative value substitution and local / global supply.
• Developed ICSS (Internal Customer Satisfaction Survey) process flow and incorporated into KPI of all level of employees in Sime Darby Group with the aim to evaluate the effectiveness and efficiencies of all business units.
• Developed scopes and assessment criteria for Total Quality Management Maturity Assessment for all business units within Sime Darby Group in Malaysia. Responsible to execute, audit and provide improvement action plan to sustain the organization’s performances.
• Developed training material and conducted training course for TQEM and Lean Six-Sigma within Sime Darby.
• Organizing committee for various events within Sime Darby (PNB QDay, Explore Race, 3R & GTQEM Portal launching, Quality Day and SD Wellness Day).
Self-employed Marketing Consultant
CMYK Group (UK) – June 2007 to March 2008
• Appointed by CMYK Communication Group to work closely with 32 major hotel groups in UK. Research and analysis had to be undertaken throughout the process in order to be organized and achieved required target under a tight dead line.
• Successfully worked with a diverse range of people within a pressurized business environment under own initiative while gained essential interpersonal skills by liaison with hotel management and clients from different business background.
Customer Service Team Lead
Optimum Contact Solution (UK) – April 2005 to June 2007
• Responsible for making outbound calls to customer in various promotional campaigns to enhance sales performance while assist in taking inbound calls at busy period.
• Collecting vital customer information through market research and supervised team performance on a daily basic. Excellent listening skill and commercial awareness were achieved through liaison with different customer bases and colleagues.
• Internal Audit Committee for QMS and operation performances
• Organized promotional event, plan and implement business strategy, also responsible for managing the inventory and supply process and manage a range of suppliers