Software Engineer that works as an Android Developer, DevOps, y backend developer.
Curious by nature, I always try to learn, either how I can improve the things I do, some new technology, or another knowledge in a field that I do not work. All knowledge is useful; it helps us to solve the challenges that the work and the life presents to us.
Keywords, or some of the things that I use to work:
- Android (Api 14 to Api 26, Butterknife, Retrofit, Picasso, Firebase SDK, Facebook SDK, Google Play Services SDK)
- APIs REST (server and client)
- AWS (Certificate Manager, CloudFront, CloudWatch, EC2, IAM, RDS, Route53, S3, SES, SNS, SQS, VPC)
- Bash Scripting
- Java (for Android, Spring, Maven, Gradle, JUnit)
- Linux (installation, configuration)
- MySQL (installation, configuration)
- Network protocols (tcp/ip stack, dns, http, https)
- Nginx (installation, configuration)
- PHP (AWS SDK, some Laravel, custom scripts)
- Python (AWS SDK, Django, Numpy)