* Huawei Technologies (Telecommunications) (August 2011 - July 2015)
I've been working in Huawei as a HR Admin Assistant and my main responsibilities are:
• Perform customer service functions by answering employee requests and questions.
• Conduct benefits enrollment for new employees.
• Reconcile the benefits statements.
• Performs payroll/benefit-related reconciliations to General Ledger and other accounts.
• Conducts audits of various payroll, benefits or other HR programs and recommends any corrective action.
• Update HR spreadsheet with employee change requests and processes paperwork.
• Assist with processing of terminations.
• Schedule meetings and interviews as requested by HR Manager.
• Schedule conferences by reserving facilities at local hotels and/or restaurants.
• Make photocopies, faxes documents and performs other clerical functions.
• Files papers and documents into appropriate employee files.
• Assist or prepares correspondence.
• Prepare new employee files.
• Process mail.
* Consorcio Credicard (May 2010 - January 2011)
I worked as customer support phone operator in a credit card company being my main responsibilities:
• Solve customer complaints via phone, email, mail, or social media.
• Greet customers warmly and ascertain problem or reason for calling.
• Cancel or upgrade accounts.
• Assist with refunds, or exchanges.
• Advise on company information.
• Take payment information and other pertinent information such as addresses and phone numbers.
• Place or cancel orders.
• Suggest solutions when a product malfunctions.
• Attempt to persuade customer to reconsider cancellation.
• Utilize computer technology to handle high call volumes.
• Close out or open call records.
• Read from scripts.
• Handle changes in policies or renewals.