● Lendico Brazil: November 2015 – September 2016
Public Relations Brazil
- Developed corporate materials and defined local PR strategies disclosing Lendico mission and its vision;
- Managed a communication agency (3 people);
- Community management of company social networks: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin and Youtube;
- Created inbound content on Lendico Blog;
- Developed weekly newsletter which syndicated the latest posts of Lendico Blog;
- Created +Finanças with Design, CRM and Marketing teams;
- Created and reviewed CRM content;
- Creatives and storytelling on direct marketing and paid media campaigns;
- Customer Care 2.0 on company social networks;
- Supported SEO team with copywriting, outreaching activities and content optimization for search engines;
● Helpling Brazil: August 2014 - October 2015
PR & Communication Brazil
- Worked on website translation for Brazilian launch (CMS and HTML);
- Developed corporate materials and addressed them to Brazilian audience;
- Defined local PR strategies and disclosed Helpling mission and its vision;
- Managed communication agency (2 people) and clinched several pieces on the main Brazilian media outlets. Brazil was positioned among the top countries in outcomes;
- Community management of company social networks and provided inbound content for Brazilian customers and cleaners registered. Since its launch in September/2014 Brazilian channels leaded internal ranking and stayed on top 3 of engagement rate;
- Supported CRM Team with creative writing and layout suggestions based on Brazilian customer analysis;
- Assisted SEO team with copywriting, outreaching activities and content optimization for search engines;
- Storytelling on direct marketing campaigns;
- Worldwide content development
● Herbalife International do Brasil: September 2012 - June 2014
Corporate Communication Assistant: November 2013 - June 2014
- Internal Communication: developed a monthly newsletter for employees; collaborated on events to share quarters financial results; supported an agency responsible for the development of an annual Corporate Environment Survey and internal brand communication for employees.
- Corporate Communication: coordinated a communication agency (4 people) on the development of media opportunities and inquiries; followed interviews and goodwill meetings with key media outlets; press releases for employees and Independent Distributors; monitored crisis management; collaborated on multilevel marketing committees; participation in medical and internal events, guiding executives during them; coordinated clipping and production of media reports to headquarter located in Los Angeles, California.
- Social Responsibility: was part of the team supporting maintenance of Casa Herbalife Program in Brazil and there are four of them in Brazil. In May 2014, I collaborated with the production of a charity dinner which has raised R$ 179K.
Corporate Communication (Internship): September 2012 – November 2013
- Supported internal communication, social projects, medical affairs, media and marketing.
● Jeffrey Group: October 2011 to August 2012
Press Agent (Internship)
- Supported accounts of American Airlines, Airbus, British Virgin Islands, GMCVB and Hilton Hotel; Participation and organization of events such as Campus Party 2012, Airbus A380 World Tour 2012, Labace 2012 and Travel Week 2012.
● Grupo Máquina: June 2010 - October 2011
Clipping Maker/Press Agent (Internship)
- Clipping Maker of Anbima, Camargo Correa, Sindipeças, Hypermarcas, B2W, LASA, Ambev, Drogasil, Oi, Telefônica and Banco Central; job rotation at Ambev and Camargo Correa institutional accounts; organized and participated in the 83rd National Meeting of Construction Industry.