* 3Pillar Global (Computer Software) [from 2/2013]: • Design creation process for web and mobile apps.
• Research and analysis focused on User Experience.
• Wireframes, prototypes and mockups creation.
• Final design deliverable.
HTML, CSS, Adobe Dreamweaver, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Fireworks, Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe Flash (basic), Adobe Indesign (basic).
* TeraCode (Computer Software) [from 9/2012]: • Working alongside developers and project leaders with Agile methodologies.
• Usability, accessibility and navigability analysis with focus on user interface design.
• Estimation of new projects.
• Wireframes and mock-ups creation for websites, web apps and mobile apps.
• Implementation on HTML and CSS.
• Research on new technologies and tendencies.
• Technologies: HTML, CSS, Adobe Dreamweaver, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Fireworks, Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe Flash (basic), Adobe Indesign (basic).
* TeraCode (Computer Software) [from 12/2011]: • Functional and integration testing of web applications and mobile applications. Platforms: Iphone, iPad, Blackberry and Android.
• Sole QA for a .net project with Silverlight technologies.
• Part of a QA team for a project based on Java and Flex technologies.
• Requirements analysis and disambiguation.
• Estimation and sprint planning.
• Creation and execution of test sets and monitoring of cases.
* Allied Testing (Information Technology and Services) [from 7/2010]: • Integration and E2E testing for Thomson Reuters.
• Integration and functional testing for TD Ameritrade for their internal transaction database. On site: Omaha, NE and off-site: BA, Arg.
• Creation and execution of test sets and issue tracking.
• Platforms and applications: HP Quality Center, Siebel, HP Openview (TOM), Compass mainframe, Bostelnet (Unix based).
* iiNet Auckland ltd (Information Technology and Services) [from 12/2008]: • Focused on billing, sales and technical support areas.
• Managing calls aiming to provide the best quality attention and personalised service.
• Team lead: Provided customer service, call techniques coaching and follow up.
* Verizon Business (Information Technology and Services) [from 2/2007]: • Managed orders for high bandwidth long distance circuits (T1 and T2) for a variety of global accounts.
• Processed long distance, high bandwidth disconnect and reconnect orders.
• Database administration and migration of telephone lines from one digital switch to another.
• Effective use of data administration software in order to perform daily tasks.
• Timely process each order and follow it up until its closure.
• Data entry and cases follow up.
• Daily communication with United States departments.
* Teleperformance (Outsourcing/Offshoring) [from 10/2005]: Dell Customer Care, Dell Sales and Motorola IDEN Customer Care.
• In charge of teams of 10 to 15 agents.
• Agent performance management.
• Team organization.
• Training and weekly coaching: Set up goals and provide tools for them to reach them.
• Call quality analyst.
• Create weekly reports for meetings with superiors.
• Sales strategies training.
• Agent sales performance control.
• Monthly sales targets for the team.
• Successfully leading the team into winning several customer satisfaction goals every term.