* Henkel (Artículos de consumo): • To keep the local IT operations in the region, keeping alignment with the Local/Global IT guidelines.
• To manage budget of 4MM Euros for IT services in the region.
• To deliver IT services according requested SLA's and KPI’s agreed with the business.
• To manage IT infrastructure by the use of control and measurement tools, performing vendor management to ensure the efficiency of the IT services utilizing technologies that promote implementation of initiatives to either reduce costs of services, increasing their quality and/or reducing response/solution times.
• To setup, coach, steer and implement on time, quality and budget the IT infrastructure projects.
• To provide support towards incident resolution.
• To make proactive recommendations regarding ongoing infrastructure improvements / investments to keep the technology current, and to help the businesses be more productive and effective.
• To evaluate and review all new technology requests related to IT as well as rollouts coming out of the corporate teams.
• To support harmonization/reengineering of ITIL processes to keep up with IT strategies and group standards.
• To manage the cost center, purchase order & invoicing processes, Financial Planning/Budgeting processes for IT in the region.
• To develop and manage an effective team to provide cost effective delivery with excellent service, in compliance with Henkel corporate policies & standards.
VoIP implementation in a Plant in Guatemala – 100 users.
LAN devices renovation in 10 locations in the region.
Closure of sites.
Keep the Budget healty.