* SysDesign Consultoria (Tecnologia da informação e serviços): Oracle Database Coordinator at Project: Database administration at Federal Court 5th Region of Brazil.
Over three years’ experience of in IT Industry working as Infrastructure Oracle DBA.
• Manage and coordinate a team of DBAs
• Provided 24x7 Remote/on-call production supports.
• Had done various projects using RMAN for Backup and recovery, Data guard for Disaster recovery, Installation, Configuration, Migration, upgrade, cloning, patching, Performance Tuning.
• Excellent experience in Installation and configuration of different databases on Operating Systems UNIX(Linux and AIX) and Windows platforms.
• Planning and scheduling the Physical (Cold/Hot) backups as well as Logical backups.
• Experience in management tools like Oracle Enterprise Manager and SQL Developer.
• Create new database for the customer and export other monitoring scripts.
• Managed and resolved design issues during development stage. Worked closely with developers.
• Managed and configuration database Postgressql.
Oracle database management versions 10gR1 & R2, 11gR1 & R2, 12cR1 in:
• Operating System: Red Hat Linux/Oracle Enterprise Linux 5.0, 6.0, 7.0 and AIX 5.3 and AIX 6.1
• Tuning Tool: TKPROF, EXPLAIN PLAN, AWR, ADDM
• Backup Tool: Cold, Hot backup, RMAN, Import/Export
• Tools: SQL Plus, Oracle Enterprise Manager (OEM) Cloud Control, SQL * Loader
• Script: Having knowledge of UNIX\Linux shell script
• Language: Having Knowledge of SQL.
• Virtual Machine: Oracle VM Virtual box 5.0