PRODUCTOS CLINICOS — Caracas, DC, Venezuela 2008 – Actual
Importer and distributor of medical equipment especially trauma area with more than 150 employees and 7 branches nationwide
Manager, Purchases and Imports (2011-Actual). Management of the entire import process from the issuance of the purchase order to nationalization, product registration and provider payment. Documentation and optimization of all processes in the department.
• Manage Supplier Relationships.
• Implementation of the control system to track purchase orders and supplier deliveries
• Control of suppliers accounts
• Manage of the Health Registry of the products following the Venezuelan regulations
• Manage all necessary procedures for product nationalization in Venezuela. MILCO (Certificate of no national production) , CADIVI (Currency Administration Commission)
• Information management of all products and providers, classification and general data
Manager, Organization and Information Systems (2008-Actual). Analysis of the current situation and development of the organization's strategic planning. Project Management for conversion of a family business to an organization
• Develop business processes for optimization.
• Design of the physical restructuring of the organization for expansion and optimization of operational areas.
• Optimize routine processes and management control of pre and post sales with a new work plan that allows monitoring and control.
• Quantify, and measure all the data that exists in order to create job criteria and manage business reality.
• Create an organized routine and daily management of vendors in order to optimize your work and unify a pattern of functioning at national level.
• Managing the improvement of storage area to control inventory movements.
• Analyze the current situation of each of the branches.
• Collaborate with the executive heads of communications with suppliers.
• Management development and implementation of inventory forecasting process.
• Implementation of SixSigma methodology for process improvement.
CINET SOLUTIONS—Caracas, DC, Venezuela 2005 – 2008
Information systems development and process improvements in the area of health care
Manager, Health Consulting (2006-2008).
• Collaboration in the Design of Proposed National Health System
• Design and Implementation Management Hospital Management System
• Design Collaboration Portal Health Care
Senior, Programmer (2005-2006).
• Development of the Payment button for CANTV.
• Design Monitoring System Process as add-on module to WebCTC for CANTV.