* Webricots Corporation: • Administrative Work--- Creating Proposals by bidding on Online Platforms like Elance,Guru, People Per Hour, Odesk,Freelancers and Contracts for Initialization of Projects
• Lead Generation - Generating Leads through Email marketing, Social Media Promotions and Brand Promotion.
• Organizing, Planning, and Prioritizing Work — Developing specific goals and plans to prioritize,organize, and accomplish your work.
• Provide Consultation and Advice to Clients— Providing guidance and expert advice to
management or other groups on technical, systems-, or process-related topics.
• Getting information from client---Observing, receiving and otherwise obtaining information from all relevant sources.
• Communication with Supervisors(Project Manager,Client relationship head,Team Leaders), Peers or subordinate.
• Strong experience in leading multiple projects involving senior management, distributed teams, and clients
• Strong ability to analyse business processes and user needs, and translate “business speak” into “tech speak”
• Expertise in closely working with the business and technology subject matter experts to define scope, create estimates, develop budgets, project plans, Statements of Work and other documentation needed for funding approvals
• Responsibility to play a vital role in analysing all prospective projects to support new development efforts to meet the current and projected business needs.
• Lead the requirement gathering process using interviews, questionnaires, document analysis, use cases, scenarios, tasks and workflow analysis.
• Build and maintain relationships with prospects to facilitate the technical close.
• Meet revenue targets and generate strong business with new and existing customer.