* Universidad Central de Venezuela (Higher Education): • Teach one or more university subjects to undergraduate and graduate students
• Prepare and deliver lectures to students and conduct laboratory sessions or discussion groups
• Prepare, administer and grade examinations, laboratory assignments and reports
• Advise students on course and academic matters and career decisions
• Direct research programs of graduate students and advise on research matters
• Provide professional consultative services to government, industry and private individuals.
* Fundación Venezolana de Investigaciones Sismológicas: • Inspect quality of recorded images, verify the integrity and accuracy of data contained in remote sensing image analysis systems, and adjust equipment as required.
• Operate specialized computer hardware and software and peripheral equipment to model, manage, analyze and display geospatial data
• Develop specialized computer software routines, Internet based GIS, database and business applications to customize geographic information
• Work with external organizations on data transfer and systems compatibility issues
• Perform data entry and editing activities and maintenance operations to systems following pre-determined calibration procedures
• Integrate external software such as spreadsheets and statistical packages with GIS software
• Train and provide technical support for GIS users.
• Plan map content, format and design and compile required data from aerial photographs, survey notes, records, reports and other maps
• Generate maps and related graphs and charts using digital mapping techniques, computer interactive graphics, computer assisted design and drafting (CAD) software, traditional drafting methods and computer or traditional scribing tools
• Inspect final compositions to ensure completeness and accuracy.
• Examine and interpret aerial photographs to prepare topographic maps, aerial-photograph mosaics and related charts
* ESRI Venezuela, Technology Transfer Manager, GIS Instructor, 2007-2009