MARKETING MANAGER – Shellanoo Group - Israel - August 2015 – December 2015
Responsible of all digital marketing activities for all the company products (music applications), with focus on:
● User acquisition: Planned, bought and executed campaigns on Facebook, Google and different Chinese Ad Networks.
● Marketing Analytics: Deﬁned key marketing and business metrics.
● App Stores optimization (Play Store and AppStore).
HEAD OF MARKETING – 365Scores - Israel – July 2013 – August 2015
Launched and built 365Scores’s marketing department. Led and managed overall marketing strategy, execution, and team. Responsibilities included (but not limited to):
● Product Marketing and Product Launch Strategy – Led all positioning, messaging, content development, competitive intelligence, promotion plans, and external communication strategy.
● Online and Web Marketing – Oversaw strategy for demand generation via user acquisition, funnel and landing page optimization, and website redesign.
● Marketing Analytics – Defined key marketing and business metrics and oversees ongoing reporting and analysis; piloted lead scoring and ROI tracking processes.
● User Retention Marketing - Conducting ongoing analysis of collected data in order to provide actionable recommendations for improving retention.
PROJECT MANAGER – J. Walter Thompson (JWT) - Argentina - June 2009 – February 2013
In charged of the digital communication planning and strategy for several brands as: Trident, Halls, Royal, Budweiser, Nokia, Kraft and Nestle. Responsibilities included (but not limited to):
● Developed Social Media engagement strategies on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter and Youtube.
● Developed mobile applications, WAP portals and QR codes.
● Developed digital media planning.
● Analyzed, report, monitor, and enforce digital advertising campaigns.
● Coordinated vendor’s workflow.
MARKETING INTERN – Unilever - Argentina – December 2008 – June 2009
● Developed and managed strategic digital communication actions and contents for Sedal (Sunsilk).
● Coordinated Sedal´s website. Supervised content and design work for six different agencies.
● Coordinated the workflow and established the order of priority.
● Created, proposed and developed proactive actions oriented to the optimization of the business.
DIGITAL ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE – Euro RSCG - Argentina – January 2008 – December 2008
Account management for clients as Claro and BBVA Group. Responsibilities included (but not limited to):
● Digital media planning.
● Websites analysis.
● Developed traffic growth strategies.
● Developed user loyalty and retention strategies.
● SEO and SEM campaigns.
● Vendor management. Coordinated the workflow and established the order of priority.