* Impulse Supply Chain
* Electronica BRK: In Charge of: Production Control Scheduling, Raw Material Procurement, Raw Material Warehouse (with more than 2000 Raw Material Part Numbers and handling a 22M Daily Inventory in Raw Material plus 30M in Finish Goods), Shipping and Receiving Area.
Working in a 2400 Employees Plant, and reporting to me 10 Salaries People, 45 Indirect People.
• Responsible for Purchasing Area
• Responsible for the Production Scheduling.
• Coordinate all Logistics and Material handling between Customers and Suppliers form USA, Mexico, China and Europe
• Focused on Inventory Control Improvement, Developed automated Cycle Count Procedure By Location
• Standardized Materials System Flow (Raw, WIP, FG).
• Annual Inventory Forecast.
• Month End Inventory Forecast.
• Obsolescence Risk Analysis.
• Warehouse Distribution Developing
• Responsible for Suppliers Account Payable
• SAP Implementation
• New Materials Procurement System Developing
• Production Control System Developing.
• Supplier Demand Analysis Developing.
• Cycle count process development.
• KPI’s Development.
• Supplier Relocation
I was part of the SAP Implementation team in May 2016