[ 2003-2006 ] Nicaraguan Protestant University
Computing Laboratories Manager
• Computer laboratories Manager. Technical Support and Maintenance of computers equipments and Local area network (LAN)help desk.
[ Apr 2006 –Jul 2007 ] Telmark Nicaragua S.A
Customer Service Supervisor
• Head of a team of 20 agents
• Always maintain and increase the level of customer service.
• Customize system for the implementation of company requirements and goals so as to increase team sales by 20 percent in two quarters.
• Create sales-workshops for the team.
• Provide one-on-one coaching sessions to discuss system, company, team, and personal targets.
• Conduct team meetings to discuss sales, service, and responsibilities. Inspire team to be number one in call center. Listening to any concerns or ideas also took place on such occasions.
• Randomly monitor agent phone conversations an provide scores in deferent areas.
• Maintain, review, and update agent and team statics such as sales made, adherence to schedule, average call handle time, and other pertinet areas.
• Resolve difficult situations between employees or between a customer and an agent.
• handle irate customers.
[ Jul 2007 – Jun 2008 ]Telmark Nicaragua S.A
Recruitment Ejecutive – Human Resources
Collaborates with the hiring manager on posting a job with
appropriate responsibilities and qualifications listed
Advises and collaborates with the hiring manager on advertising sources
Actively uses sourcing, internet searches, and job banks to locate qualified candidates
Screens resumes and submits qualified candidates to the hiring manager .
Advises the hiring manager on interviewing techniques or conducts interviews for the manager
Advises the hiring manager on conducting professional references or will conduct references for the manager
Advises and consults with the hiring manager on appropriate salaries for external and internal candidates
Advises the hiring manager on making offers or makes offers for the manager. Advice includes the total compensation package, sign-on bonuses, pre-hiring process for new hires and obtaining necessary information from the new hire.
Advises the hiring manager on how to complete the matrix for each job posted
Completes all new hire paperwork for external candidates and paperwork for internal actions
Attends local and national specialty job fairs to local the best candidates
[ Jun 2008 – Mar 2009] Telmark Nicaragua S.A
Recruitment Process Manager- Human Resources
• Recruits the most qualified candidates for employment opportunities through a variety of means, including job fairs, internet community advertisements, volunteer/cooperative education
programs, and continual networking with employment agencies.
• Develops and delivers mandatory compliance training regarding recruitment and hiring policies, and development of policies and procedures based on state and federal mandates and regulations.
•Assist in the training development of County work policies and procedures and monitors all activities.
•Develops annual budget and exercises control.
•Reviews recruitment publications and materials, and latest trends to keep abreast of new and innovative techniques and recruitment programs
Evangelist in Church of Christ in Managua.